Jehovah’s Witnesses are often mistaken to be something else. Some say it a secret cult while others believe something else.. And proudly to tell you my readers that I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Below is 17 fact that shows Jehovah’s Witness is not a cult….
1. There are currently about 8 million Jehovah’s witnesses around the world.
2. An average of over 800 people become Jehovah’s witnesses daily
3. We keep coming to your doors even though we have regular jobs and family like you because we are admonished to do so by Jesus Christ.
4. We do not participate in wars and for this reason more than 1600 Jehovah’s witnesses were killed by Hitler
5. There are currently over 300 Jehovah’s witnesses in Prison in South Korea and Egypt because they refused to stop preaching or enlist in the military.
6. We don’t salute the flag or say national Anthems because we pledge our allegiance only to God.
7. Yes we have fun and party too so don’t get that twisted
8. Not many of us know the name of the President of our headquarters because we do not pay any reference to him He is a fellow servant of God just like the rest of us are.
9. You earn the privilege of becoming a Jehovah’s Witness. It’s not given to you or passed down.
10. We sin too
11. 1 out every 455 Nigerian is a Jehovah’s Witness and 1 out of every 262 American is a Jehovah’s Witness
12. Every year, more people read our monthly magazines than any other magazines in the World.
13. Not until 2 years ago Jehovah’s witnesses were the only religion required to pay taxes in France.
14. Do you know as a Jehovah’s Witness I could visit China and spend a night at any Jehovah’s Witnesses without either of us feeling suspicious of each other.
15. Last year Jehovah’s witnesses around the World spent a total of 1,841,180,235 hours preaching .
16. We own the largest printing press in the World (The “Meps” & yet non of our publications are for sale.
17. The first motion picture ever made with sound and color were produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. (THE PHOTO DRAMA OF CREATION BY RUSSEL). Am proud to be a Jehovah’s Witnesses.