November 10, 2019 LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE : TOPIC – PROPHESY TO YOUR SITUATION
THE LIVING WATER CAC
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Sunday, November 10, 2019
– World Science Day for Peace and Development
TOPIC – PROPHESY TO YOUR SITUATION
Read Matthew 17:14-20
14. And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15. Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17. Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18. And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19. Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
MEMORISE: ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone with shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”‘ (Zechariah 4:7)
UNESCO advocates how science can be harnessed for global peace and development. Peace is very germane in life. God is interested in giving of lasting peace, most especially, in those trouble areas of our lives. Of a truth, every situation we find ourselves has a biblical key to address it. Every situation is addressed in a way, or the other in the Bible. This is sequel to our Living Water discourse, yesterday. When you face a situation that appears in form of barrier, hindrance, tiredness, or loss of hope, prophesy to that situation, to bring about positive change.
No mountain is ready to move until you tell it to do so. That is why the Lord Jesus says, ‘if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you’ (Matt. 17:20). Prophecy is different from common prayer points. You utter a prophecy, when you command something with authority that no one can change. In a prophecy, you can tell a situation to bow down, go away, disappear, or give way. The only language the stubborn and deaf spirit hears is the tone of command (Mk. 9:25).
When the work of building the temple did standstill in the hands of Zerubbabel and the whole congregation of Israel, it was prophet Zechariah who prophesied to that situation (Zech. 4:6). His prophecy removed the mountain before them, and the work began again, until they finished it. If you can take a situation in your life now, by faith, and prophesy to it, you will surely see positive result.
1. You mountain before me and my marriage, give way, in Jesus’ name.
2. Catch fire now, every hindrance Satan puts before me, this year, in Jesus’ name.
3. Command peace in the situation of our nation, in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 36:27 – 39:8; Hebrews 3:14 – 4:15
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE