November 12, 2019 LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE : TOPIC – HE CANNOT BE HIDDEN
THE LIVING WATER CAC
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
– World Pneumonia Day
TOPIC – HE CANNOT BE HIDDEN
Read Mark 7:24-30
24. And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man know it: but he could not be hid.
25. For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:
26. The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
27. But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.
28. And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s crumbs.
29. And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.
30. And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.
MEMORISE: From there He arose and went to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And He entered a house and wanted no one to know it, but He could not be hidden. (Mark 7:24)
During His earthly ministry, Jesus was used to moving from place to place, preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom and healing all sorts of sickness. In one of the places, He entered a house and took all proper precaution that nobody should recognise Him. ‘But He could not be hidden’. The more He sought to hide Himself, the more He was noticed. The innate glory of Jesus Christ is the main reason He could not be hidden.
The implication here is that, wherever Jesus is, He can never be hidden. Jesus cannot be in your life and be hidden. You don’t need to bear Bible names before we know that you have Jesus. You don’t need to speak in tongues, or be a regular church goer before people know you have Jesus in you. If you truly have Jesus in your Life, you cannot hide Him. In the kingdom of God, there is no room for mediocrity. If you truly have Jesus in your life, you will not be ashamed of Him in this adulterous generation (Mk. 8:38).
Anywhere in your life, you invite Jesus to, He cannot be hidden. If you call Him to your home, He cannot be hidden. People around you will surely know that Jesus is in your home. If you call Him to your workplace or business, people will begin to ask you how you do it, because yours will be different. The moment Jesus shows up in your life, your life becomes meaningful. From this moment, may people begin to see Jesus in your life, work, business, education and home, in Jesus’ name.
1. No way again for Satan and the flesh to take the place of Jesus in my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. We nullify whatever Satan uses to occupy the place of Jesus in Christian homes, in Jesus’ name.
3. On this World Pneumonia Day, let us pray for those battling with pneumonia everywhere, that God’s healing power should touch them.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 42:20 – 46:12; Hebrews 6:7 – 7:7
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE