CAC WORLD WIDE 2019 JULY – DEC. ASSEMBLY SUNDAY SCHOOL EXAMINATION AND SUGGESTED ANSWERS
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH WORLD WIDE
2019 JULY – DEC. ASSEMBLY SUNDAY SCHOOL EXAMINATION
NAME: ___________________________ DISTRICT/ZONE/DCC:_____________________ ASSEMBLY:____________________________ DATE:_________________________
Instruction: This examination is divided into two parts; Part A and B respectively. Please follow each part instruction carefully.
PART A: Select the best answer from the option provided.
1. According to the just concluded lesson; why did God moved men and women to commit these into writing, usually called, the Scriptures? (A) To understand the life of our patriarch (B) For Israelite to know the greatness of God (C) For the establishment of unbroken and eternal relationship with Him (D) None of the above.
2. According to lesson one who did man surrendered to? (A) Serpent (B) Holy Spirit (C) Creator (D) Satan.
3. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Which of our memory scripture Lesson talks about this? (A) Lesson 5 (B) Lesson 8 (C) Lesson 4 (D) Lesson 2
4. According to lesson Three; The Saviour that would come is coming with ___________ instead of oppression (A) Great Judgment (B) Blessing (D) Salvation (D) Trumpets
5. What was the lesson topic for lesson Four? (A) In Blessing I will bless you (B) The Salvation of the Saints (C) In Relation to the End Time (D) The Lion of Judah Finally Came
6. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. Where can we find this in the scripture? (A) James 3:4 (B) Matt. 24:35 (C) Luke 3:3 (D) Acts 1:13
7. What does the resurrection and Ascension of Christ did according to lesson Seven? (A) Salvation (B) Destroy the devil (C) Fulfill the Scripture (D) Help the Jews
8. The truth is that, it is God’s desire that all be saved (1 Tim. 2:4). What can we do to obtain salvation? (A) Love our friends (B) Giving (C) Faith (D) Prayer
9. So, Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Where can we find this from the scripture? (A) Heb. 9:28 (B) Matt. 8:2 (C) Joshua 4:9 (D) Isaiah 7:14
10. Everything shall be renewed is lesson topic what? (A) Lesson one (B) Lesson six (C) Lesson nine (D) Lesson twelve.
PART B: Question 1 is compulsory and select one from the provided question
1. Satan has been an unknow enemy before the foundation of the world and even now, should he (Satan) be underrated? Give 5 reasons to support your answer.
1b. The blood of Jesus Christ has been given for us .it is perfect, full and final. Why do people still sacrifice today?
2. Mention three biblical proofs of the resurrection of Jesus.
2b. What is Jesus’ present work in heaven?
3. what can a real Christian do not to be deceive in this end time?
3b. What are you doing to facilitate the return of our Lord Jesus and His eternal kingdom, through the preaching of the gospel?
(1) c (2) D (3)D (4) C (5)C (6) (7) C (8) C (9) (10) D . To God be the Glory .