November 11, 2020 Mountain Of Fire Devotional : Topic – Nailed To The Cross
TOPIC: Nailed To The Cross
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 25-26
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Galatians 2:20-21; Romans 6:6-12 (KJV)
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
MEMORY VERSE: “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.” – Isaiah 43:18
Giving cannot be separated from receiving. On the other hand, the less you give, the less you will receive. It is what you shovel to God that will be shoveled back to you.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
ANY FETISH POWER, ANY MAGIC, ANY ENCHANTMENT THAT HAS SWALLOWED YOUR BREAKTHROUGH; BY FIRE, BY FORCE, BY THUNDER, THEY MUST VOMIT THEM.
Today, God has a message for you. The higher you go in the school of crucifixion, the more victorious you become. God has a mission for you in today’s devotional study. The flesh must be crucified. Many years ago, a brother boarded a commercial bus and on entering the bus, he mistakenly stepped on somebody’s toes. The person gave him a dirty slap. The people in the bus were surprised. They therefore told the brother to slap the man back. He told them that he could not, because his hands had been crucified. They were again surprised. They told him that they could not see any nail on his hands nor was there any cross in view and that his hands were normal. They urged him to retaliate. He said, “No”, so, they asked him, “Where is the cross? Which cross are you talking about?” He replied, “The Cross of Jesus Christ.” They hissed and called him a madman. His attitude is what we call crucifixion.
Many people need to have their mouths locked up or nailed to the cross, so that they can stop misusing them and stop talking rubbish or what they know nothing about. Beloved, when you want to talk, talk Jesus. When you want to preach, preach Jesus. Don’t preach pride, don’t preach envy, just Jesus.
Some of us also need to have our hands, our legs and our hearts nailed to the cross. That is the place of power. When the old man is crucified, sin will loosen its grip over you and you will no longer serve sin.
Beloved, are you still struggling with sin? Such a shortcoming shows that you are yet to be nailed on the cross.
- My destiny, hear the word of the Living God, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil veil cast upon my glory, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of limitation and stagnation assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic sanction upon my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and bring my destiny out of obscurity, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the light of God shine on all my achievements for people to see, in the name of Jesus.
- My portion shall not be transferred to another, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 – Day 38)
SECTION 4 – SILENCING WICKED VOICES
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 37
Confession: 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land..
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (Proverbs 2:17-17:20)
Praise and Worship
Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving
- Any power, cursing me to fish in dead waters, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, wearing garment of violence against me, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every war being waged against my destiny, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark graveyard, waiting to swallow my glory, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Bullets from heaven, locate my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus..
- Rain of death and sudden destruction, fall on my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, plug my enemies to the socket of terrible oppression, in Jesus’ name
- Wicked enemies, assigned against me, gnash your teeth and waste away, in the name of Jesus.
- Finger of God, crush the pillars of my enemies and slay them, in Jesus’ name.
- Demonic masquerades, organising themselves against my destiny, die in shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobra of darkness, assigned to bite my destiny, catch fire, in Jesus‘ name.
- Umbrella of fire, protect my destiny from evil arrow, in the name of Jesus.
- Every clever enemy, operating against me from a dark room, Ancient of days, terminate them, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and throw my stubborn enemies into ancient prisons, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give my ancient enemies everlasting torment, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power, targeting me for slow destruction, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies, craving for my blood, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Unfriendly friends, arranging to put me into deeper troubles, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- No matter the strength of my enemies, 0 Lord, let the worms of fire consume them, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to make my case lack solution, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, impersonating my helpers to attack me, O Lord, arise and destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to kill my good dreams and make bad dreams to manifest, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of God, destroy the bars of evil iron built over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, making progress difficult for me, receive the arrows of madness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agenda of multiple embarrassment, battling with my destiny, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, programming snail-like sluggishness into my destiny, receive the arrow of disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
- Demons of my father’s house that have joined with the demons of my mother’s house to attack my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Snails of darkness, assigned to slow down my destiny, collide with the Roc of Ages and die, in the name of Jesus.
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)