November 7, 2020 Spirit Meat Devotional : Topic – SKILFUL USE OF THE WORD OF GOD – Proverbs 18:20-21, Proverbs 4:20-22
There is a difference between speaking the Word to a mountain and confessing the Word to build up your faith store or your faith force. A Christian that is confessing the word of God to build up his faith reserve is different from a Christian that needs to speak the same word to move a mountain. The following are the scenarios to use the word of God as a weapon of faith.
- When you have to speak the word of God to a mountain.
- Confessing the word of God to build up your store.
- When you are feeding your spirit man with the word of God.
- Using the word of God as a sword against the enemy in warfare.
- Using the word of God to cast down imaginations or to deal with wayward thoughts as in 2 Cor. 10:5.
- When you are praying the prayer of faith for yourself or others using the word of God in prayer.
- Resisting the enemy, steadfast in faith according to 1 Peter 5:9.
- Confessing the word of God to create a tangible reality of that word for you like a special atmosphere of safety of nothing missing and nothing broken.
Any time something of hell shows up in your life, take time off natural life and face it squarely, otherwise, that thing will stop your natural life. It is a different situation when you have to speak the word of God to a mountain and when you are confessing the word of God. You can confess the word of God a little in the morning, a little in the afternoon to build up your store but when it is a major mountain, you’ve got to give it what it takes.
PRAYER: Lord, teach my hands to war and use the scriptures effectively. That which I know not, teach Thou me in Jesus name. Amen!
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 16:42-17:24, Hebrews 8:1-13, Psalm 106:13-31, Proverbs 27:7-9