January 11, 2021 Mountain Of Fire Devotional : Topic – The All-Sufficient God (I)
TOPIC: The All-Sufficient God (I)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 29-31
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Matthew 14:16-21 (KJV)
16 But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.
17 And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.
18 He said, Bring them hither to me.
19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
20 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.
21 And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children.
MEMORY VERSE: “Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:” – Jeremiah 32:17
You are capable of amazing things if the All-Sufficient God is your Father.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
GOD WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE POINT OF YOUR INSUFFICIENCY AND INADEQUACIES, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
When we relate with the All-Sufficient God, we must admit our own insufficiency as humans. God is El Shaddai which means God is enough. The word, “El Shaddai” occurs about 48 times in the Old Testament, specifically in Genesis, Exodus, Ezekiel and Job. Beloved, it is not surprising that Job who lost everything including his good health, and was in desperate need of restoration could identify God as “All Sufficient”.
The first part of God’s name, “El” in Hebrew, means mighty, strong, prominent and powerful. In our Fire Scripture, we can see that feeding five thousand men, excluding women and children, with five loaves and two fishes was not a difficult task for Him. Whatever you are passing through, be it ancestral battles, mysterious challenges, stubborn sickness or recalcitrant children, is not difficult for God to deal with. He created all things in heaven and on earth and by Him all things sustained. Colossians 1:17 says, “And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.” His only begotten Son was there before anything was made and all things continued because of Him.
To every child of God, the grace of our Lord is exceedingly abundant. Your needs are very small when presented before the All-Sufficient God. Do you have a Goliath threatening your life? Do you have a Red-Sea situation staring you in the face? Are you weary and heavy-hearted? Are you battling with sickness? Do you have a mountain of debt standing before you? The All-Sufficient God is able to take care of all your troubles. Only believe and put your trust in Him.
In Genesis 13:2, the Bible says that Abraham was exceedingly wealthy in cattle, in silver and in gold. God introduced Himself to him as the Almighty and All-Sufficient One in Genesis 17:1. It was at a time God needed to correct Abraham’s failing faith and error that led to his marriage to Hagar and the birth of Ishmael. Abraham had failed to see God as the All-Sufficient One; hence he stepped out of God’s perfect plan for him. Later, in Genesis 24:1, the Bible affirms that God had blessed Abraham in all things. Beloved, as the seed of Abraham and child of the Kingdom, all things are yours. Trust God completely for all your needs. He will not fail you, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, my Father, appear in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mountain-like situation in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let me see Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of infinite provision, meet me at the point of my needs, in the name of Jesus.
- Let divine promotion and miracle galore overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and be my portion in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
- The All-Sufficient God, answer me, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 11, 2021 – DAY 5
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- Every siege, against the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle, from the bottom of the pit to injure the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Goliath, boasting against the David of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- According to all that is written in Isaiah 47, we fasten the judgements written therein on the queen of heaven, that is responsible for idolatry in our church, in Jesus’ name.
- The unbeatable Heavenly Trinity, arise and fight my battles for me, in Jesus’ name.
- O fourwinds, carry me to the place of my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Rage of darkness against me, devour your owners, in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of my glory, in high places, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Sword of fire, fly through the rage of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- With the finger of fire, I point to every Herod assigned to slaughter my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil gate, questioning and challenging my glory, I cut you asunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil gate of my father’s house, every dark gate of my mother’s house, I am not your victim, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of glory, wash away my reproach and shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Rage of failure, against my success, consume your senders, in Jesus’ name.