January 15, 2021 Mountain Of Fire Devotional : Topic – Grace To Follow
TOPIC: Grace To Follow
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 40-42
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 (KJV)
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
MEMORY VERSE: “If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.” – John 12:26
Grace is the very opposite of merit. It is not only undeserved favour, but it is a favour shown to the one who deserved the very opposite.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH, HIS GRACE SHALL LEAD YOU THROUGH.
Grace is the foundation of Christianity. By grace, the lost are found. By grace, God’s children stand in confidence. Grace is the power of God made available to meet all your needs. If you are struggling with the issues of life, God’s power is available because His grace is sufficient. Today, I pray that God’s matchless grace will manifest in every area of your life, in the name of Jesus.
A song writer penned, “Give me the grace to follow.” Our Fire Scripture for today shows that weakness is sometimes a good thing. When you are too weak to do what needs to be done, then God’s power is made perfect in your life. Your weakness will force you to rely on Him by following Him. This is very important. Abel found grace by following Him. Enoch found grace when he walked with Him. Moses found grace when God appeared to him in the burning bush. God was pleased with him and the Bible declares that he was the meekest man on earth.
Practically, everything you need to accomplish in Christendom is only possible through the power of grace. You need grace to pray; you need grace to fast; you need grace to meditate on the word of God; you need grace to be holy; upright and transparent. You need grace to run the Christian race efficiently and effectively. You need grace to stand for God in this crooked and perverse generation. Every benefit you need from God flows from grace. Therefore, follow God daily and you will find grace in Him that will preserve you to the end of your days.
How can you receive God’s grace? The first key to receiving God’s grace is humility. The Bible says that God resists the proud and He gives grace to the humble (Proverbs 3:34; James 4:6; 1 Peter 5:5). Another important key for receiving grace is prayer. As a believer you can pray to God for more grace. When grace is released to you by God, your assignment will be easy to accomplish. Prayer is our effective means of obtaining the best that God has for us. Do you want God’s grace imputed to you or you want more of it? Just ask God (Matthew 7:7)
- Sufficient grace to follow God, envelop my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your grace and peace be multiplied towards me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to stop the grace of God in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Strong man invoking bad luck against me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I prophesy God’s grace upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not disappoint God, whether my enemies like it or not, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, lift up the light of Your countenance upon me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 15, 2021 – DAY 9
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- Anything in our lives as a church, that is irritating God, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, fill our members and leaders with Your fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and shake this church. Dethrone those to be dethroned, incapacitate those to be incapacitated, humble those to be humbled, promote those to be promoted and exalt those to be exalted, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and walk into this church. Whip the profane ministers, money- changers, selfish ambitious men, and all that have turned this church to a place of merchandising and showmanship, in the name of Jesus.
- Face of mockery, scaring and laughing at me, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of sorrow and regret, playing games with my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chronic pain, fashioned to waste my virtues, perish by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- I trample upon every stone of failure, thrown at me by strangers, in Jesus’ name.
- Satanic spider, hiding in my body, to afflict me with poverty, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every barren situation, in my life, be fruitful by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power, drawing lines to discern against my life, go blind, in Jesus’ name.
- Every stubborn affliction, assigned to bury me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power, using the secret of mid-night, to attack me, sleep and never wake up, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power, multiplying troubles for my life, be consumed by fire, in Jesus’ name.