January 23, 2021 Mountain Of Fire Devotional : Topic – Moving From Curses To Blessings (II)
TOPIC: Moving From Curses To Blessings (II)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 32-34
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Numbers 6:22-27 (KJV)
22 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
MEMORY VERSE: “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:” – Galatians 3:13
Don’t just count your blessings. Be the blessing other people count on.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I COMMAND ALL CURSES TROUBLING YOUR LIFE TO TURN TO BLESSINGS, RIGHT NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Yesterday, we established the fact that the first thing you need to do in order to move from curses to blessings is to know the signs or symptoms of a cursed life. Once you can determine whether you are cursed or not, you then need to know how to obtain release from curses. It is not all challenges in life that are results of curses. Joseph suffered maltreatments very much in the hands of his brothers but that was not a curse. Paul went through many hardships but he was not cursed.
Let us first examine the scriptural basis for your release from curses. The atoning death of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary and His substitutionary work as well as His resurrection are the sound grounds on which our release, as believers, from curses is founded. The Bible says that the One who had no sin took our sins upon Himself. Similarly, Galatians 3:13-14 says, “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Christ has taken your curses and given you His blessings.
Now, let us look at the steps you must take in order to obtain release from curses. First, you must repent of all known sins. The enemy’s legal ground in your life and his ladders must be destroyed. Second, you must renounce the sins of your ancestors. Inherited sins and curses account for the trouble many believers are facing today. Third, you must accept God’s forgiveness and also forgive yourself. In addition, you must forgive all those who have ever offended you. Do not bear grudges. Also, you must renounce all contacts with any cursed or false religion. More so, you must destroy all evil and polluted materials in your custody. Follow this with an aggressive prayer to release yourself from the curses. Cast out the demons behind the curse by saying, “I command every demon of the curse to leave me now, in the name of Jesus. Next, you must claim the blessings as replacement for the curses and give thanks to God for setting you free. Once you are set free from curses, you must make conscious and deliberate effort to walk in righteousness and your freedom will be permanent.
- O God, arise and move me from curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- I break any curse placed upon my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I break all hidden and unbroken curses troubling my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of profitless hard work, I break you with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Inherited curses, break and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I command demons attached to every curse in my life to release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of financial lack and poverty, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 23, 2021 – DAY 17
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- O Lord, ordain terrifying noises in the camp of the enemy of this church, in the name of Jesus.
- We remove every cloth of shame in this church, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the fire of God begin to cause havoc to any evil gathering or association against this church, in the name of Jesus.
- Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, hear the word of the Lord, you shall not become history, while still alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, hiding and smiling at my sufferings, O Lord, expose them and let them die in disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
- The kind of disgrace that my enemy deserves, O Lord, give it to him, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my enemies dance in disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, do not let it be too late for me, before You deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, saying congratulations is an abomination for me, be disappointed and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, saying my battles will continue until I say there is no God, O God, strike them to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to make me spend my money on battles, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, my Father, let no devourer waste my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Anything in my life, that is cooperating with the spirit of devourer, to fight against me, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that wasters shall not waste my life, emptiers shall not empty my life, destroyers shall not destroy my life, in the name of Jesus.