MFM 2021 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 22 AUGUST 2021
PRAYER BATTLE (2)
SECTION 2: THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17
Confession: Jeremiah 51:20 – Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
DAY 4: (Sunday, August 22, 2021) Break by 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days ( Day 14: Deuteronomy 32:27 – Joshua 1:1- 15:27 )
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily – See Below)
Prayers for Church, Missionary activities and Christian homes (To be said every Sunday – See Below)
- Powers selling my glory in the house of darkness, run mad, in Jesus’ name.
- Wicked powers that want my glory to die by mistake, you are failures, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of darkness, assigned to burn my destiny to ashes, be quenched suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle growing against me, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- The mark the evil elders put on me to track down my destiny, blood of Jesus, wipe it off, in the name of Jesus.
- Demonic number identifying me for destruction, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- The odour that the wicked elders have put on me, for their agents to identify me for battle, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange hand assisting the wicked elders to locate me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that cursed the day of my birth, O God, tear them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrow of darkness that has stayed too long in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The battle my parents fought and could not overcome, I overcome you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that say “as long as tomorrow does not end, my battle will not end”, receive the stone of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the strange mountain the enemy is climbing against me crumble, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers helping themselves against me, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of evil confession against me, dry up now, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil strangers assigned to attack me unawares, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power cursing my day, O God, arise and silence it in the grave forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Ancient of Days, destroy the ancient battle that is silently wasting my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Multiple birds of darkness assigned to announce my obituary, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers saying it is an abomination for me to see the favour of God, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers locking me up in the darkroom of battle, leave me alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers stealing from me to sponsor battle against me, receive the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not swallow the pill of death, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to donate me as food for the dining table of darkness, Lion of the tribe of Judah, tear them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Deadly power, hear the word of the Lord, I have no case to answer, reverse your step and be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Appetite of the grave, my family and I are not your meat, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers that entered into an evil contract against my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Ritual of darkness carried out to waste me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
(TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers:
love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, divine healing, divine health, fruitfulness, progress, faith, the gifts of healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the working of miracles, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, beauty and glory of God, righteousness and holiness, dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.