OCTOBER 19, 2019 LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE : TOPIC – ANGELS FIGHT FOR THE SAINTS
THE LIVING WATER CAC
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Saturday, October 19, 2019
TOPIC – ANGELS FIGHT FOR THE SAINTS
Read 2 Chronicles 32:20-23
20. And for this cause Hezekiah the king, and the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, prayed and cried to heaven.
21. And the Lord sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword.
22. Thus the Lord saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the hand of all other, and guided them on every side.
23. And many brought gifts unto the Lord to Jerusalem, and presents to Hezekiah king of Judah: so that he was magnified in the sight of all nations from thenceforth.
MEMORISE: Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels? (Matthew 26:53)
Angels are army of God. They are spiritual fighters from God. They were sent to fight and destroy the troops of Satan in heaven (Rev. 12:7-9). Satan and his cohorts could not stand in the presence of God, any more. He could not overcome the true angels of God who fought on the side of God. Satan was defeated and he is still suffering from the great defeat, till date.
There are spiritual battles that saints are fighting today, that they need the helping hands of the angels of God. The arms of flesh cannot fight spiritual battles. You need to call on God to send His angels to come to your aid. Satan knows that you are human, and he is spirit, with his demons. In order to march his battalion forces against you, man to man, God has provided His angels to assist you in the battles of life.
When Jesus was in the Garden of Gethsemane, Peter thought he could fight and defend Jesus Christ with his sword, alone. Jesus Christ told him, “I can pray to My Father and He will provide Me twelve legions of angels.” This amounts to a whole lot of destructive angels, considering the fact that a legion in the Roman Army was 6,000 soldiers. So, multiplied by 12, we are talking of about 72,000 of such angels. This informs us that God has angels that fight on the side of His saints. How many times have you asked God to send His angels to go and fight for you? It is time you stopped fighting alone. Pray to God to come to your battlefronts with His angels, and defend you. You are victorious today!
1. Father, I need angelic assistance to fight my battles for me in all areas of my life.
2. Father, send archangels to assist me in my spiritual battles against forces of darkness.
3. Father, let Your archangels go and fight for Christianity in our nation, in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isa. 42:3 – 44:12; Col. 4:5 – 4:18; 1 Thess. 1:1 – 1:7
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE