DAY 7 MFM SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING BY DR. D.K OLUKOYA FOR AUGUST 15, 2021: PRAYER BATTLE (2)
MFM 2021 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 15 AUGUST 2021
PRAYER BATTLE (2)
SECTION 1: WIPING OFF DARK HANDWRITING
Confession: Colossians 2:14-15 – Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
DAY 7: (Sunday, August 15, 2021) Break by 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days (Day 7: Exodus 39:6 – Leviticus 1:1 – 14:3)
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily – see below)
Prayers for Church, Missionary activities and Christian homes (To be said every Sunday – see below)
- Anyone hunting my life for destruction, be consumed by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- What I can use to conquer the enemies, O Lord, give it to me, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, bring me out of the covenant of my family idol, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and let Your fire pursue my enemies to their graves, in the name of Jesus.
- Every grave cloth covering my blessings, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers negotiating revenge concerning me, let them be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, let all my pursuers labour in vain, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power sponsoring my suffering, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mouth that says living will not be easy for me, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers fighting my story not to change, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle facing me that is beyond my wisdom, O God, release Your fire to swallow it, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers drying up the well of my glory, become paralyzed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil anointed words fighting against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies rejoicing over my tears, receive the arrow of death, in Jesus’ name.
- Agreement of the wicked elders to deal with me, arrow of God, confuse it, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strange gap between me and my place of joy, close by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power contributing battle to my problems, carry your load and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked prayers, my life is not available for you, backfire, in Jesus’ name.
- Egg of the wicked elders laid in my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- What the enemy wants me to become will make them cry, in Jesus name.
- Powers desperately looking for my blood, be wasted in your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers using my image to control me for destruction, thunder of God, strike them to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, silence the blood of the wicked crying against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle that has come to stay in my life, consuming fire of God, swallow it, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and send Your thunder to strike the chariots of the enemy gathered against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every iron of affliction assigned against my life, be broken in Jesus’ name.
- Iron bondage taking me far away from my joy, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and put my stubborn enemies to perpetual sleep, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
(TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers:
- peace longsuffering
- divine healing
- divine health
- the gifts of healing
- discerning of spirits
- the word of wisdom
- the word of knowledge
- the working of miracles
- divers kinds of tongues
- the interpretation of tongues
- beauty and glory of God
- righteousness and holiness
- dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.