DAY 7 (SECTION 2) MFM SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING FOR AUGUST 24, 2021: THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE
PRAYER BATTLE (2)
SECTION 2: THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17
Confession: Jeremiah 51:20 – Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
DAY 7: (Wednesday, August 25, 2021) Break by 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days (Day 17: Judges 21:18 – 1 Samuel 1:1 – 15:4)
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily – See Below)
- Holy Ghost, disconnect me from deadly enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Trap of strange sickness sent against me, terminate your owner, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone secretly making himself available to be used by satan to destroy me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I collect my pot of blessings that the enemies are hiding from me back by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked elders coming close to me to conclude their wicked works over my life, receive the arrows of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Secret curse of the elders wasting my existence, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I release my prosperity from the hands of my jealous enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every jealous power raging against me, run mad, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, turn the wisdom of my enemies against me to their coffin, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers attacking my grace, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hidden enemy diverting all my blessings, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, use whoever is afflicting me to create a great way for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any problem that came into my life through a strange wind, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let the world identify my tormentors with reproach, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and let peace of mind be scarce in the life of my wicked enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers using my glory to survive, be suddenly wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- My next breakthroughs will silence all my enemies and destroy their works against me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, destroy the enemies of my freedom, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrow of the enemies that has been working against me without stopping, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The enemies working hard to afflict my destiny with battles, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of the lord, locate those who are bent on pushing me out of the track of my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Any defilement assigned to pull me down, expire with your content, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of the Lord, kill all those dragging me away from heavenly security, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of the Lord, destroy those that want my greener pastures to fade, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of the Lord, swallow those that want me to be seen and be rejected by people, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of the Lord, silence the war cry of the enemies over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse of the Lord, tear the throat of the enemy drinking the blood of my glory like water, in the name of Jesus.
- Any dark power, running errand of wickedness for my sake, reap double destruction, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
(TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.