Live: MFM Power Must Change Hands For September 2022
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PRAYER PROGRAMME SEPTEMBER 2022 EDITION
THEME: THE MASTER KEY
SCRIPTURE READING: ISAIAH 37
Power Must Change Hands, popularly known as PMCH, is a special service held once a month at MFM Prayer City. This programme is held every FIRST Saturday of each month from 7 AM to 12 PM WAT. PMCH is also broadcast LIVE on satellite TV and over the internet for people residing outside Lagos or the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
PRAYER POINTS – POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS (PMCH SEPTEMBER 2022)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 3 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 3: MY GOLIATH AND SENNACHERIB MUST DIE
SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah 37
CONFESSION: Proverbs 21:30-31: There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.
DAY 7: (Saturday, September 03, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 27: 2 Chronicles 18:24 – 36:16
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- O God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, let it be known that You are the God I serve, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil team working against my calling, my destiny and the reward of my service, O Lord, arise, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Christ, tear to pieces every evil word spoken against me, my calling and my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- My hands, receive fire and function to the glory of God, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, wake up the glory of my hand according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
- The curse of “build, gather, spoil and scatter”, issued on my hands, Holy Ghost fire, break it, in the name of Jesus.
- Any blood crying against me and my hands, blood of Jesus Christ, silence it, in the name of Jesus.
- Curses of wastefulness and idleness placed on my hands, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of “touch and spoil” working against my hands, blood of Jesus Christ, flush it away, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, use my hands to prove Yourself, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me a name through the work of my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, ignite and move my hands to function to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil invisible chain binding and limiting my two hands to one place, receive fire, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- My hands, receive power and crush your enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every form of poverty operating in my hands, I shake you off (shake your two hands to your satisfaction), in the name of Jesus.
- Evil agenda targeted at my hands, scatter and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil pillars standing to pull down my hands, fall down and scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- My hands, receive heavenly grace, enablement and power to carry glory, wealth and miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pattern of limitation, released to reduce or limit me and my hands, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft embargo placed on my hands, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Chain of limitation tying my hands, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- My hands, receive the fire of deliverance and prosper, in Jesus’ name.
- Anything waiting to pull down my ladder of glory, fail and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and scatter the scatterers of the good works of my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy on me, deliver and quicken me out of my unpleasant situation, in the name of Jesus.
- Have mercy on me, O Lord, in any way that I am the cause of my unpleasant situation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me out of this situation (mention the situation), in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me wisdom and understanding to overcome my unpleasant situation, in the name of Jesus.
POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PRAYER PROGRAMME (PMCH SEPTEMBER 2022)
7:00 am- 7:05 am: Opening Prayers
7:05 am- 7:20 am: Praise Worship
7:20 am – 7:35 am: Testimonies
7:35 am – 7:45 am: Hour of Personal Intercession
7:45 am – 8:45 am: Ministration
8:45 am – 9:00 am: Offering and Closing
OPENING HYMN: I Lay My Sins
- I lay my sins on Jesus,
The spotless Lamb of God;
He bears them all, and frees us
From the accursed load:
I bring my guilt to Jesus,
To wash my crimson stains
White in His blood most precious,
Til not a spot remains.
- Lay my wants on Jesus;
All fullness dwells in Him;
He heals all my diseases,
He doth my soul redeem:
I lay my grief’s on Jesus,
My burdens and my cares;
He from them all releases,
He all my sorrows shares.
- I rest my soul on Jesus,
This weary soul of mine;
His right hand me embraces,
I on His breast recline.
I love the name of Jesus,
Immanuel, Christ, the Lord;
Like fragrance on the breezes
His Name abroad is poured.
- I long to be like Jesus,
Meek, loving, lowly, mild;
I long to be like Jesus,
The father’s holy child:
I long to be with Jesus
Amid the heavenly throng,
To sing with saints his praises,
To learn the angels’ song.
- Every negative prophecy for my destiny, before I leave here today shall go back to its sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, every satanic agenda for my life, shall crumble and die by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to fulfil my destiny dreams, I am here for you today, possess my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark power on assignment to block the manifestation of my blessings here today, receive the thunder of God and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power, assigned to slow down my progress, today, I separate my life from you, therefore, die, in the name of Jesus.
- New blessings, new glory, new breakthroughs, new testimonies, new glory, I am available, possess me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil blood, speaking against my destiny, by the power in the blood of Jesus, as from today, you shall speak no more, in the name of Jesus.
CONFESSION: PSALM 91
- O God, arise, and uproot anything You did not plant, inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Spring of foolishness flowing in me, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Driver of backwardness, in charge of the vehicle of my progress, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus.
- Magnet of failure, connecting me with different forces of failure, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Dangerous enemy, my path is not your path, clear away from me, in the name of Jesus.
- You my spirit man, receive divine help out of every dangerous situation you’ve been pegged, in the name of Jesus.
THE WORD BOMB
Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you
2 Peter 2:9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
Isaiah 54:14: In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee
Joel 2:25-26: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you
2 Timothy 1:7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Ephesians 6:10: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Psalms 40:13: Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
Obadiah 1:17: But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions
3 John 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Philippians 1:6: Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly
Isaiah 53:4-5: Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Power Must Change Hands September 2022 MFM Watch LIVE