October 28, 2020 Mountain Of Fire Devotional : Topic – The Spear Of The Lord
TOPIC: The Spear Of The Lord
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 8-9
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalms 35:3; Joshua 8:18; Judges 5:8; 1 Samuel 18:11 (KJV)
Psalms 35:3; Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
Joshua 8:18; And the LORD said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that is in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that he had in his hand toward the city.
Judges 5:8; They chose new gods; then was war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel?
1 Samuel 18:11; And Saul cast the javelin; for he said, I will smite David even to the wall with it. And David avoided out of his presence twice.
MEMORY VERSE: “The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.” – Isaiah 42:13
Your steps will be steady when you know where you are coming from and where you are heading to.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THOSE ENEMIES THAT CALL THEMSELVES YOUR FRIEND, SHALL BE EXPOSED.
When you smite the enemy with the spear of the Lord, he will flee. That is the subject of today’s devotional. The spear of the Lord is a weapon that is needed to grant you gallant exit from the prison of darkness. The spear of the Lord is a weapon of unchallengeable victory. When you stretch out the spear of the Lord towards a particular department of your life, victory is won. The spear of the Lord is a weapon of conquest and of uncommon victory over the kingdom of darkness.
The spear is a symbol of regal authority. It is also referred to as a javelin. It is unfortunate however, that the spear of the Lord is not even known, not to talk of its being utilised by members of the Lord’s army. It is a tragedy beloved, that in this generation, the weapon of the spear of the Lord has not been discovered.
With the javelin or the spear of the Lord, you can smite your enemy. The enemy cannot flee unless you smite him. God has created the spear to orchestrate the destruction of the enemies that will not stop pursuing you.
The spear of the Lord is the spear of judgement. The Lord’s spear is the spear of vengeance. The spear of the Lord is thirsty for the blood of your oppressors. The spear of the Lord is a weapon that is needed to orchestrate the burial of the powers that will not let you go. The spear of the Lord is what will draw Pharaoh and his officers into their graveyard. The spear of the Lord is a weapon that you need to disgrace your oppressors and scatter your enemies. No power of the enemy, no agent of darkness, no stubborn pursuer can withstand the onslaught of the Lord’s spear.
- Angels of prophecy, take your position in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strange voice, I renounce your dominion, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and smite my infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, arise, unlock my virtues, in the name of Jesus.
- Everywhere I turn, harvest shall salute me, in the name of Jesus.
- My blood shall not be found on any altar, in the name of Jesus.
- My soul will not answer any dark powers, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Wednesday, October 28th, 2020 – Day 24)
SECTION 3 – FATHER, MAKE ME A DIVINE PHENOMENON
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17
Confession: Jeremiah 30:16-17: Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and l will heal thee of thy wounds saith the LORD; because they called thee an outcast, saying, This is Zion whom no man seeketh after.
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (2 Kings 25:12-25:30, 1 Chronicles 1:1-21:4)
Praise and Worship
Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving
- Powers, using my blood to counter my prayers, die, in the name of Jesus.
- V0ice of my glory, begin to shake the heavens and the earth, in Jesus‘ name.
- Thou voice that commanded dead Lazarus to come forth, command my life to come forth from the pit, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou voice that says; “Let there be light”, command light into every darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O earth, hear the voice of the Lord, refuse to carry out the will of my enemies in the name of Jesus.
- Affliction of shame, fired against me, backﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, fighting to close my door, fight and kill yourselves, in Jesus name..
- Satanic arrangement to disgrace me, where l am supposed to be celebrated backfire and die, in the name of Jesus.
- My mockers, watch out, before 30 days, you will congratulate me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic hole, drawing away my progress, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Thunder of God, arise, create confusion in the midst of my enemies in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hands, firing arrows at me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of error, fired into my head, backfire in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows from snake bite or cat bite in my dream, backfire, in the name.
- Every conscious and unconscious agreement between the devil and my parents, concerning my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Violent angels from heaven, gather your arrows and pursue my stubborn pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
- Sacrifices assigned to kill my testimonies, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise, let my stubborn enemies bury themselves, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers, using the mistakes of my parents to torment me, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Any powers, programmed to make me struggle for what belongs to me, power of God, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, raise a bigger Pharaoh to deal with my Pharaoh, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power fuelling my problems, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
- Power, assigned to scatter the table that the Lord has prepared for me, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Any ancestral coven that wants my house to be empty, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to frustrate the timetable of my favour, run mad and die in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, nominating me for affliction, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Innocent blood that cried against my ancestors and is now crying against me, blood of Jesus, silence it, in the name of Jesus.
- Altar of God, swallow any sickness fighting me, in the name of Jesus.
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)