DAY 3 (SECTION 2) MFM SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING FOR AUGUST 21, 2021: THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE
PRAYER BATTLE (2)
SECTION 2: THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17
Confession: Jeremiah 51:20 – Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
DAY 3: (Saturday, August 21, 2021) Break by 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days (Day 13: Deuteronomy 15:21 – 32:26)
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily – See Below)
- O God, arise and bring me out of the pit of trouble, in the name of Jesus.
- Every fire of trouble burning in every area of my life, I quench you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil mouth calling troubles into my life, receive angelic slaps, in the name of Jesus.
- Repeated trouble raising anytime I am at the edge of breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Sudden trouble assigned to trouble my life, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every long time stubborn trouble, troubling my destiny, expire, in Jesus’ name.
- Arrow of acidic trouble fired at time, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Trap of trouble from the pit of hell, you shall not catch me, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Atmosphere of trouble around me, fade away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Those who rejoice to see me in trouble shall regret very soon, in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to buy trouble with my money, in the name of Jesus.
- Future trap of trouble prepared against me, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, drain out the flood of trouble from my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
- Incantation of trouble hanging in the air against me, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that says I will not rest from trouble, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of troubles, soak the life of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic lie and liars fashioned against my destiny, be terminated now, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange covenants that have sold my life to troubles, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Secret joy of the enemy over my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battle of the grave that is making me restless, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Tree of death, growing against my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows, assigned to make me sleep in disgrace and wake up in nakedness, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles secretly wounding my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers pretending to have authority over my life and destiny, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and release Your tongue of fire upon the enemies that are planning disaster for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of the grave sent to swallow me, swallow your sender in Jesus’ name.
- Wicked elders planning sorrowful conditions for me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Sword of darkness sent against me, backfire without affecting me, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
(TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.