April 5, 2021 C.A.C Daily Devotional : Topic – THE I AM OF JESUS (I1)
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Monday, April 5, 2021. – Easter Monday
THE I AM OF JESUS (I1).
Read: John 14:1-6
John 14:1-6 Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
And you know the way to where I am going.”
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?”
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” (Revelation 22:13)
Furthermore on the I AM of Jesus, we understand the mystery better by the following Scriptures: Luke 1:37: For with God NOTHING will be impossible. And, Mark 10:27: Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”* This is foundational and all true of the Person and Power of the Deity that is always behind the I AM of Jesus Christ. By this, He is able to say:
• I AM the LIGHT of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life (Jn.8:12;cf.9:5,39). He is not only the spiritual light of man but also the light of all our bio-academic studies (cf.12:35,36).
• I AM the RESURRECTION and the LIFE (Jn.11:25) …He has power over a kinds of death, be it physical, spiritual or eternal. No believer in Him needs to fear any of them (cf.v.26; 5:21; 10:17,18;Rev.1:18).
• I AM the WAY (Jn.14:6) …Every destination has a way leading up to it. Eternal life and God’s kingdom we can only have and reach through Jesus Christ alone.
• I AM the TRUTH (Jn.14:6) …Every area of human study be it academic or otherwise, is about Jesus, Who is the Word by which the whole Universe was created. You cannot know more than He! He is the Truth of God that set’s free (8:32,36).
• I AM the LIFE (Jn.14:6) …in him there is life, and the life is the light of men (1:4). He is WHAT IS in every human being, born of a woman in this world (1:9) …He is the source of every scientific discovery and technological breakthrough.
May He be light unto all your darkness. Amen.
1. Lord Jesus, my everything, thanks you for being the I AM of my life.
2. Let the world know, O Lord, that you are the I AM, the Yea and Amen in everything.
3. By the power of I AM, let every knee bow unto You in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
EXTRA READINGS FOR TODAY: Joshua 8:14-10:15; Luke 7:18-7:39