Winners Prophetic Lifeline For 2023 By David Oyedepo
2023 PROPHETIC LIFELINES FOR WINNERS WORLDWIDE
…Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets…Amos. 3:7
- The year 2023 shall be a year of ‘wild-fire’ spiritual awakening in our midst, where every Winner shall be walking in the fear of God as a new way of life, thereby attracting multitudes to Christ and this church – Isaiah 44:3-5/ Matthew 5:6/ Zechariah. 8:20-23
- 2023 shall be a year of outbreak of light that will lead to supernatural change of
story for us as individuals. – Jeremiah 31:34/ Matthew 4:16/ Isaiah 60:1-22
- There shall be a new dimension of explosive church growth in the year 2023
above all that we ever heard or experienced as a commission till date – Micah 4:1-2/ Jeremiah 30:19-21/ Act. 13:44
- There shall be the rise of an army of giants, the kind the world has never known from your midst in 2023, the darkness and gloominess hovering over the world notwithstanding – Joel 2:1-11/ Isaiah 60:1-22
- There shall be a rise of global solution providers from among us in the year
2023 – Psalm 87:1-7/ Obadiah 21
- There shall be a rise of globally ranked financiers from this commission from the year 2023 onwards – Deuteronomy 8:18/ Malach 3:10-18/ Haggai 1:3-13
- God shall be turning men and women, boys and girls in this Commission to signs and wonders; individuals that shall be operating on the frequency of the supernatural in their various fields of endeavours – Isaiah 8:18/John.3:8/ Mark2:1-12
All in all, 2023 shall be a year of outbreak of light that shall lead to supernatural change of story both for us as a Church and as individuals.
However, it should be noted that these men and women, shall be individuals that:
- Are committed to walking in the fear the Lord and have great delight in keeping His commandments like Joseph and Daniel. Psalm 112:1-3/ Genesis 42:18/ Daniel 6:1-4
- They shall be individuals committed to serving God as ‘seeds’, that is, with unreserved dedication to God and the interest of His Kingdom. Psalm 22:30/ John 12:23-26
- Individual’s committed to faithful financial stewardship in advancing the Kingdom of
God on the earth with delight Luke 16:11-12/Matthew 25:35-40/1 Timothy 6:17-19
Finally, walking in the covenant of scriptures is what will secure individuals’ place in this highly prophetic year Jeremiah 33:20-21
Jesus is Lord!
2023 COVENANT GREETINGS
Call: Praise the Lord, I am finally on the Covenant Highways of Life
Response: And so am I in the name of Jesus Christ.
All: Amen and Amen.
David O Oyedepe